Returns & Exchanges Policy
In order to return an item, you need to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. To request an RMA number online, please go to the Returns Center. Issuance of an RMA number does not guarantee final disposition and all returns are subject to inspection. RMA numbers are valid for ten days.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- The RMA number must be written clearly on the shipping carton to prevent refusal.
Return EligibilityAll returned or exchanged items must be:
- Returned within 30 Days (14 Days for Pre-Owned Items).
- In new condition.
- In their original packaging.
- Must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and accessories.
- Ship via insured ground service (USPS or UPS) with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Any signs of wear.
- Parts of the item are missing.
Contact a member of our customer service team by:
- Calling us at 9717080020
- Live chat with our team here
- Visiting our Customer Service center